星期四, 2月 25, 2010

JOYCE spring/summer 2010 3D trend book






FEW nite ago i received this booklet from JOYCE Boutique. When I flipped it firstly I find that it's obiviously is a catalog with pages of traditonal layout, big catwalk pics and essential indication with brands they are going to carry in SS10, but then arrrr....a pair of 3D opticals tagged to the inside cover. It seems to every field 3D already became a very powerful media to excit audiences more even for fashion now, just like Burberry Prorsum AW10 live show!
Alright, go back to this brochure please. The most exciting pages are McQueen & Dries Van Noten, I guess the more pattern oriented, the easier one to stand out visually under red & green paper glasses.
Besides all the names of listed fashion designer, I also found De Cotiis. Frankly I have no idea who's that and arouse my curious to find it out.


Vincenzo De Cotiis, an Italian cross-disciplinary designer/artist involves furniture, interior in architectual way now transfer his haute couture sense gained from other field to fashion. JOYCE brochure does not mention whether the collection they will carry is the brand named "Haute" from De Cotiis or not, but pointed out 'Transformation, re-interpretation, reassembled from identifiable vintage' is the spirit of the collection which will sell in JOYCE boutique. Anyway I found some photos on net from blog of TESSABIT, I guess it's a high-end select shop similar to 10 Corso Como, with mixture of fashion & fruniture design labels. Again from all photos of either JOYCE & TESSABIT, pieces of De Cotiis is very artisiti, raw decorated and reminds me of Reem Alasadi. I will have a look in JOYCE tomorrow although I definitely cannot afford all these.

沒有留言:

發佈留言